Monday, August 20, 2012

The Nature of Small Streams

Small streams and small wild fish will always captivate me. I caught my first fish on a fly from a small high mountain stream, I also learned of things like catch and release and about wild and stocked fish and of fragile ecosystems, I also learned how to read water and make light casts it all started on a small streams. And because of all those things I'm sure to save some time to enjoy fishing and walking some small streams to remember why there is so much more to fly fishing than catching a fish. So I'll showcase some small streams in this blog hope you enjoy.

3 comments:

  1. I think you will get more fun with Fishing in Dubai as compare to this small streame of lake.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is beautiful place for fishinng. i think you must try Dubai fishing. this is really a fun place.

    ReplyDelete